Join our team
Forum by Prométour empowers teachers to show their students the world through global connections, language immersion programs, school exchanges, and unique travel experiences.
As a Prometour Company, we have 30 years of experience in student travel. Our team represents a diverse mix of language and cultures. We believe that exposure to other languages and cultures is critical in preparing students to succeed in the 21st century, and we´re driven by our mission to create the best educational programs for our teachers and students.
Apply to one of our open positions or submit a form and we’ll alert you when a position opens.
Position: Educational Travel Sales Representative (English Speaking)
Location: Málaga, Spain
Type: Full-time, in-person
Forum by Prométour is seeking outgoing, self-motivated individuals to join our growing team of sales representatives in Málaga, Spain! If you have a track record of achieving ambitious goals and are inspired by the idea of offering travel programs to American teachers and their students, we want you to join us. And yes, seeing the USA is part of your job!
– You’re a strong communicator – both on the phone and in person –you listen to understand and you address the concerns of others with empathy and respect; as a result, you’re able to motivate, persuade, and influence others as you build rapport and trust.
– You’re relentless in pursuing a goal – you’re energized by the idea of growing a portfolio of teacher clients; you don’t fear rejection – you grow from it; your perseverance and inner drive keeps you motivated when others might quit.
– You’re an independent learner and a language/culture/travel aficionado — you seek out opportunities to develop your own cultural knowledge and you believe that travel can transform a student´s world perspective.
Forum by Prométour empowers high school teachers in the USA to show their students the world through language immersions, school group exchanges, and cultural tour programs. With 30 years of experience in student travel under the Prométour brand, our team represents a diverse mix of languages and cultures. We believe that language and cultural immersion is critical in preparing students to succeed in the 21st century and become well-rounded individuals with cultural and global awareness.
As a Sales Representative, you’ll build your portfolio of teacher clients with perseverance and by working “smart” to increase your income over
time. Your proven ability to pitch, overcome objections, and close sales consistently will be the keys to your success as you develop new business. Your responsibilities will include:
– Prospecting Spanish and French teacher clients in your USA zone/region
– Calling schools and teachers in the US and following up with potential leads
– Exhibiting at teacher conferences and organizing sales trips to the US (twice per year)
– Serving as an expert in Forum’s products and services
– Motivating teachers from afar in planning a cultural tour, immersion or school exchange
– Supporting and advising teachers as they promote their trip to students
– Building strong client relationships and following up with clients after their travel each year
– Must be able to work legally in Spain and hold a valid driver’s license and passport
– Fluency in English (C2 or native) and proficiency in Spanish and/or French
– Bachelor’s degree or equivalent university degree
– Previous successful sales experience or a strong interest in learning to sell
– Demonstrated ability to meet or exceed measurable performance goals
– Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, strong written communication
– Cultural knowledge and familiarity with destination countries (France, Spain, French Canada, Latin America)
– Knowledge of education travel industry and/or American education market is a plus
– Willing and able to travel to the USA for conference exhibits and school visits
Work Hours: Mon – Thurs from 13:00 – 22:00; Fri – 12:00 – 21:00
Position type: Full-time
Salary:1400€ monthly + sales commission
Start date: As soon as possible!
Ready to join us?
How to Apply
Please submit your CV and a cover letter in English via Indeed. Your cover letter should highlight how your specific experience and skills match the role requirements and why you want to work as a Sales Representative for Forum by Prométour.
Please note that only candidates who submit both a CV and cover letter in English will be considered. Due to the high volume of applications received, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Position: Group Coordinator
Location: Málaga, Spain
Type: Full-time, in-person
Forum by Prométour is seeking a highly organized, detail-oriented individual to join our growing team as a Group Travel Coordinator! If you have a track record of being organized, resourceful, collaborating with others, and are dedicated to providing the best experience for our clients, we want you to join us.
- You speak English fluently and thrive in a multi-cultural work setting.
- You are organized- you enjoy keeping track of everything, from small to big tasks, while being efficient and productive. This is critical!
- You have attention to detail – you believe the “devil is in the details.” You enjoy being thorough and keeping others in the loop!
- You are adaptable and flexible, adapting to different communication styles in an international work setting.
- You´re a fast, independent learner and a language/culture/travel aficionado — you seek out opportunities to develop your own cultural knowledge and you believe that travel can transform a student´s world perspective.
Forum by Prométour empowers high school teachers in the USA to show their students the world through language immersion, school group exchange and cultural tour programs. With 30 years of experience in student travel as a Prométour Company, our team represents a diverse mix of languages and cultures. We believe that language and cultural immersion is critical in preparing students to succeed in the 21st century and gifts them with cultural empathy and global awareness.
This position is highly sensitive to the organization as it contributes to the integrity of our products and services, as well as the satisfaction and loyalty of our customers.
- Be the liaison between sales and other departments.
- Prepare final travel documents
- Verify that accounts are accurate
- Follow up with clients
- Fluency in English (native preferred)
- Demonstrated ability to meet or exceed measurable performance goals
- Knowledge of educational travel industry and/or American education market is a plus
- Must be able to work legally in Spain
- Required hours: Mon – Thurs from 13:00 – 22:00; Fri – 12:00 – 21:00
Start date: September 5, 2023
Ready to join us?
To apply, please submit your CV and a cover letter in English via Indeed. Your cover letter should highlight how your specific experience and skills match the role requirements and why you want to work as a Group Coordinator for Forum by Prométour.
Position: Office Support
Location: San Diego, USA
Type: Part-time, in-person
Do you consider yourself an effective communicator who is detail oriented? Do you thrive in a multicultural and fast-paced work environment? Are you ready to join a small team in a company that will invest in your development? If you answered yes to these questions, then you are in the right place!
Forum by Prométour is an educational travel agency whose goal is to help world language teachers open the world to their students by providing them with personalized, culturally and linguistically immersive trips. Forum is the newest member of Prométour Educational Tours, which has grown over the past 30 years establishing offices in Montreal, Paris, Malaga, and San Diego. We are passionate about our work and driven by our mission to make the world a better place by bringing people and cultures together.
In this role, you will play a pivotal role by managing the administrative tasks necessary to support our operations, make our trips a reality, and ensure great customer service.
More specifically, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting office operations by taking calls, handling the mail, printing and filing documents.
- Maintaining the organization of the office and ordering office supplies.
- Managing conference registrations for sales reps as well as preparing and sending promotional material for conferences.
- Tracking client payments, following up on past-due payments by phone and email, and issuing checks on QuickBooks.
- Supporting customers with cancellations, insurance claims, registration & payments by phone and email.
- Assisting with accounts management and special projects as assigned.
- Desired Qualifications:
- Minimum (2) years of administrative experience.
- Spanish proficiency preferred.
- Excellent time-management skills with the ability to work autonomously and prioritize.
- Detail-oriented and strong work ethic.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills and proficiency with MS Word, Excel & PPT.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a collaborative team environment in a positive, contributory, and effective manner.
- Onsite work required.
- Benefits of working with us:
Benefits of working with us:
- Three weeks paid vacation first year
- Option to join health insurance program
- Belong to an international company that will invest in your development
- Work in a multicultural environment with a fun and supportive work atmosphere
To apply, please submit your resume with a personalized cover letter via Indeed.
Don’t see any positions posted for you? Submit your email and we’ll contact you when a position opens!