Immerse yourself in Spanish culture through a language immersion in Toledo! Enjoy activities such as a scavenger hunt, a tour of a Marzipan factory, and a flamenco dinner show. Then, visit the most iconic spots in Madrid such as the Prado Museum, Parque del Retiro, and the Royal Palace.
Language Immersion in Toledo
DAY 1: USA | SPAIN
- Fly overnight to Madrid, capital of Spain.
DAY 2: MADRID | TOLEDO
- ¡Bienvenidos a España! A representative from Aula Toledo will meet you at the airport and will help you transfer by private bus to Toledo.
- Upon arrival, meet your host family.
- Dinner and night accommodation with your host family.
DAYS 3 -7: SPANISH CLASSES AND CULTURAL ACTIVITIES
- Sample of the daily schedule: – Breakfast with your host family. – Spanish classes (10am – 12pm) – Break (12pm – 2:30pm) – Spanish classes (12:30pm -2:30pm) – Lunch (2:30pm – 4pm). – Afternoon Activities: Guided city tour, scavenger hunt, visit to the Greco – Museum and the Tránsito Synagogue, tour of marzipan factory, guided visit to one of the hidden heritage monuments of Toledo.
- Enjoy a flamenco show in Toledo.
- Dinner with your host family.
DAY 8: MADRID
- After breakfast, board your private bus to Madrid.
- Drop your bags at your hotel and follow your Forum Tour Manager on a walking tour of Old Madrid. Explore the narrow 16th- and 17th- century streets around the Plaza Mayor, said to be “the most elegant square on the European continent” and the Puerta del Sol, the official center of Spain.
- Then, meet your specialist local guide and enter the Museo Del Prado, home to a collection of Spanish masterpiece paintings by El Greco, Velázquez, and more.
- Enjoy some free time for lunch in the 350-acre Parque del Retiro, Madrid’s largest park, originally intended as a playground for royalty.
- In the afternoon, visit the Royal Palace; this immense 18th-century palace is twice the size of Buckingham Palace and one of the most beautiful in Europe.
- Return to Toledo for dinner and night accommodation with your host family.
DAY 9: DEPART
- Today, say a fond “hasta luego” to your host families and transfer by private bus to the Madrid-Barajas Airport for your return flight home. ¡Hasta pronto y buen viaje!
All-inclusive pricing makes it easy for teachers,
parents, and students. This trip includes: